Customized services specific to your desired outcome | Call: 510.552.1256 | Book Today
Some of our work include:
- Public Speaking engagements, i.e. testimonials, seminars, interactive lectures and presentations etc.
- Workshops for business owners, employers and employees
- Relationship Coaching
- Training’s for educator’s, counselors and outreach workers
- Developing Reentry Coaches for your Team
- Security Consulting (unarmed)
- Designing curriculum
- Expert Witness Services for Attorney’s and/or Courts
- Content support for Film Production
- Technical assistance …. and more
You might be willing to hire individuals with an arrest history who may or may not be on parole or probation. You need some security, assurance and accountability that you can make a risky decision without hurting your bottom line. If this is the case, please contact us for consultation. We can help you make the most out of your HR decisions that can go a long ways to benefit your company and those whom you employ. We are the EXPERTS at working to reintegrate ex-offenders back into the workforce.
- Do you need help creating a curriculum for the Reentry Population?
- How to Build A Sober Living Housing Program?
- How to create an Intervention and/or Violence Prevention Program?
- and more …
You just don’t have the time and all of the expertise, we can help you solve that dilemma
We provide real-time technical assistance that bring together innovation, cultural competency and lived experience
Coaching and Mentoring
The comes a time where you may be considering coaching sessions. Coaching sessions are based on issues that you wish to address. You just might need that extra push in order to bring them to the surface. YW Consultants are here for you to work out those soft spots that are restricting your full potential. Together with a coach we are able to conquer the following:
- Making a list of the issues that are current
- Short-term and long term goals
- Stress management exercises
- Diet and exercise
- An action plan
The magic of mentoring is priceless, when you see the beginning, middle and end of this process, the results are quite amazing. If every struggling teen had an effective mentor, just imagine where we would be as a society. We have a few ways that we focus our youth.
- Listening, paying attention to what our youth are saying without filters
- Redirecting their thought processes without judging them
- Creating short term and long term goals with out listing them but as reminders
- Being available to them when they are in need by, phone, text or personal contact. (note: The idea for YW Consultants is to seek out the mentors and assign to our families who request this service).
- Constant follow up, visiting school campus, speaking with educators and rewarding men-tees when they are doing well and encouraging them when they err or fail.
I. Assisting individuals preparing for incarceration
- Coping Strategies
- Survival Techniques
- Rehab & Relapse Prevention Plan
- And more
II. Provide technical assistance to non-profits, government agencies and corporations (private and public)
- Create and set-up evidence-based pre-release programming for inmate population
- Create and set-up evidence-based reentry programming and services for ex-offenders
III. Provide technical assistance and oversight for start-up organizations, foundations, companies and individuals that serve social and justice impacted communities
- Create and implement business structure and legal status
- Create and/or advise on creating an online presence, i.e. website, social media, etc.
- Advise and provide support on marketing strategy
Our consultant fees are flexible and customized based on scope of work related to each client.
- Consulting on the Remy Ma Foundation Project
- Entrepreneurship Project, Long Beach
- Team Building training and exercises at the Timelist Group, Inc
- Building John Maxwell Team with colleagues, business partners
- Timelist Group, Inc
- H&H Financials
- Remy Ma Foundation
- Ten Toes In
- Free Indeed Reentry Project
- Plenitude Independence
- The Close the Deal Show
- Reframe Foundation
Marketing & Branding Partner
Gwynet Charles-Bryant, Founder and CEO